FAQFrequently Asked Questions
Electroacupuncture & Bioelectric Stimulation
AddictiStim believes bioelectric stimulation control of up-regulation of circulating klotho may have a positive effect on reducing addition tendencies and plans to undertake studies to explore this avenue further.
How Addiction is Treated
All of us here at AddictiStim are committed to developing technologies to help people recover from the terrible tyranny of drug and alcohol addiction. We believe in a holistic approach to treating the entire person and not just the use of advanced technologies. Our AddictiStim treatment protocol is meant to be a key component of a fully comprehensive strategy to fight addition.
A few important principles that we incorporate into the recovery process that we offer include:
- There is no single treatment that is right for everyone.
- Treatment programs need to address the needs and well-being of the patient, not only their struggles with addiction.
- Remaining in rehab until the conclusion of your treatment plan is crucial.
- Knowing that addiction is a very complex disease, but it is treatable.
- Medically-assisted detox programs are not meant to be the only program you need.
- Behavioral therapies and other counseling options are needed for those who suffer from any co-occurring disorders.
- Any treatment plans that are made should be revisited often and should be adjusted when necessary.
- Addiction treatment needs to be able to address any mental health issues, as well.
- Access to the necessary medications is an essential part of treatment, especially when it is combined with certain forms of therapy.
How do we differ from other addiction recovery stimulation technologies being studied?
We use precise bioelectric signaling sequencing to control specific protein and hormone expressions.
What patent protection does AddictiStim have?
We have over 200 related patent claims issued, pending, in process, licensed or optioned all focused on precise bioelectric signaling and biologices.